Prepared on budget day, Moneyfacts Taxfacts is our comprehensive guide to the UK’s tax allowances and thresholds.
It covers everything from Capital Gains Tax to Child Benefit in one handy document. Provided here in two formats
that you can print or save to your computer or mobile device for future reference.
WHAT DOES THE MONEYFACTS TAXFACTS 2016/17 CONTAIN?
- Income Tax (includes figures for Scotland) plus tax paid on dividends
- Personal Allowances
- National Insurance Contributions
- National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Statutory Pay Rates
- Pension Rates such as the Basic State Pension and Pension Credit
- Pension Contributions including pension auto-enrolment
- Tax-efficient Investments such as Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs), Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax including exemptions
- Stamp Duty & Property Transaction Taxes (includes figures for Scotland)
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Corporation Tax
- Diverted Profits Tax
- Capital Allowances
- Patent Box & Research & Development Tax Credit
- Bank Levy
- Value Added Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax
- Company Cars - Annual Benefits
- Fuel Duty Rates
- Air Passenger Duty
- Key Payment Dates & Deadlines
We offer two verisons to download. The first is a vertically scrollable version to view on a digital device, and the second is a
print version, best printed on doublesided A4 and can be cut to size and folded to fit in your pocket or wallet.
Please note: This data was prepared on budget day 16 March 2016 for temporary reference. Action should not be
taken on the strength of this information without obtaining specific professional advice.